AMFprojects can deliver the following services:
From residential additions, new dwellings or commercial projects, AMFprojects has the capabilities to Review Project feasibility, assist in the establishment of the Client Brief and develop a design and building outcome suitable for the intended use.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Queensland 1997.
- Member of BDAQ
- QBCC: Open Building Designers Lic
AMFprojects provides a planning review and submission service. Detailed and/or sensitive environmental projects will require coordination with planning consultants and environmental engineers to develop a suitable submission to the local authorities.
Development of building plans and construction documentation suitable to obtain building approvals and undertake the construction.
Level 1: Building Plans for Building Application.
A minimal level of service NEEDS to be provided by a registered Building Designers to ensure adequate documentation is provided from the project team, this includes:
- Compliance with Building Code of Australia (BCA) and Australian Standards,
- Site Plan, Floor Plans, Elevations and Sections.
- Owners and Contractors schedule of responsibilities.
Level 2: Full Design and Documentation.
Depending on the type and requirements of the project AMFprojects can provide full design and documentation services.
- Tender and Construction Details
- Electrical Layouts
- Internal Elevations and Finishes Schedules.
- Joinery Layouts and Details
The Building Design and Building construction of any project is a complex process, which requires the coordination and integration of many disciplines to develop the initial concept through to completion of the building. Our role is to put together one team to provide the complete design and building package.
- Engineering Coordination
- Geo technical Investigations
- Civil and environmental engineering,
- Hydraulic engineering,
- Mechanical and electrical engineering,
- Structural engineering,
- Quantity Surveyor and cost control.
AMFprojects will provide a contract administration service for own AMF projects as defined within the selected building contract.
- Review and provide assistance to select the appropriate building contract.
- Make regular site inspections to monitor building progress and building compliance with the contract documentation.
- Review claims,variations and extensions of time to the building contract.
- Inspect the completed project for handover and monitor defect period.